Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Asta Powerproject/Teampan expert seeks employment

No replies
Michael Gardener
User offline. Last seen 14 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am currently seeking employment in the Aylesbury area or within commutable distance.

My experience comes from my fifteen years working for Asta development (a worldwide supplier of project management solutions). During my time at Asta I was responsible for building the Helpdesk and the team of staff from scratch and managing this team, including staff recruitment, training and progression, departmental budgets and developing long term strategies. After six years of management I then moving on to a role as an Enterprise Implementation Support Consultant where I was responsible for pre-sales technical support for the sales team, implementing/installing the solution then training and supporting the users for large corporate customers. I have many years of experience in the implementation and support of large scale software installations including prerequisite analysis, pilot schemes and installation roll outs. I was also responsible to developing the SLA’s for different levels of customer and the ongoing development of the internal call logging system.

Although my technical skills are not in depth in any one field I have a broad range of skills and am able to liaise with all levels of staff and customers both technical and non technical. I have experience in providing and supporting large scale customer solutions, the largest of which was a well known national house builder whose eventual enterprise project management solution was installed over 35 servers. This consisted of Windows 2003, SQL and Citrix servers and the project took over three years to fully implement from pilot to national roll out.