Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Can you any body let me know any updated from PMBOK 5th Edition

1 reply [Last post]
Adam Scott
User offline. Last seen 6 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi i want to do PMP from PMI i want to know any update from PMBOK 5th Edition syllabus and which Training Certification Organization is good to learn.  I am Looking For Below  4 full days Intensive Classroom Training High Quality e-Learning with 180 days free access (worth $199) 2000+ practice test questions Study Guide - PMBOK® 5th Edition High Quality PMP Courseware 100% Money Back Guarantee* 35 Contact Hours Assistance in PMP® Exam Application Process Revision Session on Request+ Interactive Case Studies & Chapter-wise Exam Tips Real-time Scenarios from various Industrial Verticals iCertGlobal (713)-518-1852

Replies

Patrick Weaver
User offline. Last seen 6 days 15 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

PMP exams are based on the PMBOK(R) Guide 5th Edition through to the 26th March 2018 - provided you take your examination before then, you need a current 5th Edition course. 

Most PMI R.E.P.s are working on updating courses but these are unlikely to be released to the 'market' much before December because no one can take a 6th Edition exam until after the 26th March.