Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Anybody knows where I can get help for Pertmaster??

1 reply [Last post]
Joel Gilbert
User offline. Last seen 4 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Hi all,

I am importing a 7500 activities schedule with 15700 Links and multiple calendars, but it throws me a weird result when I open the project up after the import. Maybe there is something I need to do prior to importing? If anybody has experience in this please help me or a Pertmaster helpline site? Thanks

Joel

Replies

Joao Ribeiro
User offline. Last seen 5 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Pertmaster is now owned by Primavera so you may be able to get some help at their site (entering Pertmaster support is still free). Also, you should check if you are using the latest version and sp (8.2 SP1) since there are known problems with importing schedules into Pertmaster.

HTH
Cheers.