Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Writing a Resume for Project Managers

2 replies [Last post]
PM Hut
User offline. Last seen 14 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi All,

I am currently publishing a 2 article series that I think some of you will be interested in: How to Write a Project Management Resume.

The first part focuses on the Key Information that should be (and should not be) included in your resume. It outlines (and explains) the different sections that should be included in your resume:

- Contact Details
- Career Objective
- Career Summary
- Key Strengths
- Career History / Professional Experience
- Transferable Skills
- Achievements
..etc...

The second part of this series will focus on the layout of your resume.

Let me know what you think of it!

Replies

ashraf alawady
User offline. Last seen 9 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear All,

we have to show the key skills specially in management,personality and leadership,education and qualification
Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Sir/ Madam,

The Major Achievements of the Project Manager should be the completion of the project to the satisfaction of the Shareholders especially the client. The top 10 list should include customer satisfaction and quality as the major items to achieve as well.

With kind regards,

Samer
PS. The above note was posted on the PM Hut website as well.