Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Construction Project Planning

5 replies [Last post]
Ernesto Montales
User offline. Last seen 25 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Hello every one! Im Jojo from the Philippines. I was wondering, could you guys point me to the right direction so where to find reference about the subject above. Im doing a thesis as a fullfillment of my Master Degree in Construction Management. Im working as a Planner for 7 years now especializing in retail project. I would just like to add more for my research. Thanks JOjo

Replies

Mike Harvey
User offline. Last seen 6 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear JOJO, Visit www.hpcconsult.co.uk and search 'Planning Academy' this should help. Best Wishes Mike Harvey
Adam Kaminski
User offline. Last seen 8 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
for me too
Ali Hamouda
User offline. Last seen 3 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Al-salam Nadeem, thank you , this is the best help I have toke from this site. I would appriciate if you have any refrences about production rates,duration and cost estimate. regards Ali -------------------------------------
Ernesto Montales
User offline. Last seen 25 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Thanks Nadeem it was a great help.
Nadeem Rehman
User offline. Last seen 15 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Pls check out the site http://www.ce.cmu.edu/~cth/pmbook/ take care