Manager Project Controls, Lahore, Pakistan, Presson-Descon International Limited, Contract No. CON034 – MOL (USD 120 M), EPCC for Manzalai Field Development – Surface Facilities Project, Supply and Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning of Sulfur Recovery Uni, S
SAP (ERP) RELATED WORKS:
Implemented SAP for Engineering, Construction & Operations (SAP for EC&O) in PDIL by:
- Evaluated & developed the procedure (PFD’s) & Business Blue Prints (BBPs) (AS-IS and TO-BE PROCESSES) for SAP PS (ERP) representing PMD (Project Management Department).
- Working as a SAP PS(Project System) Subject Matter Expert(SME)
- Working as a Change Lead for the change management due to implementation of SAP(ERP)
- Master Data creation for SAP PS Module for projects consisting of standard WBS, Standard networks, etc
- Giving training of SAP PS(Project System) Module and ECP(Easy Cost Planning) to End Users
- Expertise includes but not limited to Defining Projects, WBS, Networks, Internal, External/Service or cost activities, defining relationships, Scheduling, Material Elements, BOM, services, calculating planned costs, creating budgets, creating versions, activity confirmations, defining measurement methods, EVM, generating reports, creating models , etc in SAP PS and ECP.
PROJECT CONTROL WORKS
- Managing & Controlling Planning, Cost Control, Document Control and Store Sections.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of all project controls processes and procedures
- Ensure best practice tools are implemented and manage the delivery of all outputs relating to project controls to ensure projects are on time and reach agreed upon quality standards.
- Coordinate and sign off on all information produced by the team prior to issue.
- Whilst liaising with corporate management regarding project performance against plans, particularly in relation to schedule, cost and documentation.
- Studying and understanding all relevant documents and conditions pertaining to the project.
- Establishing and defining job orientated project control procedures.
- Defining primary job objectives clearly at project and departmental management levels by highlighting schedule and cost requirements.
- Organizing and directing the activities of the project control team.
- Ensuring the maintenance of both time and cost trend statistics.
- Monitoring and comparing both schedule and cost reports and relating conclusions such that management control action is alerted at the right time by using P3 and EVMS.
- Reviewing overall job status with cost/planning engineers and management and, at least monthly, recommend corrective action if necessary.
- Liaising with other departments at all meetings relative to project operations, to ensure that information affecting schedule and cost is continually up-dated
- Co-ordination of the final job statistics and analysis of the effectiveness of procedures for possible improvement on future projects.
- Providing feedback on key project issues to Department Management team on a timely basis.
- Independently preparing required reports, charts and graphs.
- Development of SOP and Forms for the functions related to PMD (Project Management Department) for IMS Implementation.
- Planning and implementing ERM.
- Reporting consists of EV, PV, AC, EAC, BAC, CV, SV, SV (t), CPI, SPI, SPI (t), TCPI, Engineering Performance Indicators, Procurement Performance Indicators, Issue Management, Quality Gate, Change Management, Revenue Status, Quality Status, Staff Status, Risk Status etc in a Dashboard form.
- Identification of Risks for various activities and maintaining the Risk Register for Projects.
- Performing Risk Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Monitoring and Controlling Risk Reserves and Risk Exposures
- Coordination works for all the proposals from PMD working on the construction price.
- Calculation of Overheads for all the Proposals.
Experience start date:October, 2008
Experience end date:January, 2013
- Job Role:
- Skills & Expertise: