Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Research on Project Management

5 replies [Last post]
Miggie Syarief
User offline. Last seen 9 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I need to create a report about project management in design industry, please give some suggestions and information about the job opportunity, salary range, responsibility, role,etc

Replies

razif r
User offline. Last seen 19 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Which region / part of the world ? One fellow design aerospace engineer I knew in Tibet cried out loud when he came and visited Camden Lock in London and discover that he eventually eat up his month salary while stuffing up his fish n chips in his mouth.. not inclusive black coffee no sugar. He gained back his month salary by selling off his old necklace beads which the price he bought it in Tibet same as he the price of instant noodle in Tibet. He resigned being an aerospace engineer in Tibet to a beads Tibetan goodies vendor in Camden Lock London.
Mehdi Rashidi Ala...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Syarief,

Project Management in design industry has a wide rang of elements and activity.
The most important success factors in PM design has normwork.
I work in a electronic design company. In this works Project management is very difficult but salary is very good.
I will send you further information about reposnsibility and salary and Job opportunity in iran.

Regards
M.Rashidi
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
I am also doing research on the project planner/scheduler/controller function. I invite anyone with a good job description, including educational background, to either post it for email me at jcabanis@earthlink.net. Thanks!
Guy Hindley
User offline. Last seen 5 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
I tend to study job adverts to get an idea of the salary range that a planner can expect. There seem to be wide fluctuations between different industries and parts of the same country.
Ernesto Puyana
User offline. Last seen 7 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Schedulers.com used to run a salary survey on a yearly basis, which might help you. However, I don´t know whether it´s still available.