Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Problem in P6 Resource Usage Spreadsheet and Profile

3 replies [Last post]
Ronn Chester Baluyot
User offline. Last seen 8 years 38 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem regarding the resource usage speadsheet and histogram (profile).

I'm experiencing this in my construction program, so i tried it in a one activity program and see if it still exists.

I have an activity with 7 days duration loaded with resource of 70 units linearly distributed. So it means I should have 10 units per day and at the end of the s-curve should have 70 units.

In the spreadsheet, everything is fine and correct. But in the histograme and s-curve it shows only 1 unit (actually it is 1d) and at the end of 7 days the s-curve have 9d. (by the way how to change or remove this "d" units?)

How to correct this problem?

Thanks

Replies

Ronn Chester Baluyot
User offline. Last seen 8 years 38 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks Raymund.

Rungsarit Prombra...
User offline. Last seen 4 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

make sure that you didn't used "calculate average" option

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 27 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Ronn,

Check the setting for Resource Distribution Interval in User Preferences. It should match the Timescale display.

Unclick the "Show unit label" in the Preferences.

Regards,