Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Completion and start dates on P6 schedule

1 reply [Last post]
Amir Pezeshk
User offline. Last seen 12 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi,

For some reason the P6 installed on my laptop calculates start date as finish date completes.  For example:

Activity 1, Duration 4 days, Start January 2, 2012, Finish January 5, 2012 

Activity 2 Start must be January 6, 2012 since it's successor to the Activity 1, but the Activity 2 starts on January 5 same as finish date of .  This is happening on entire schedule.  I have checked User Preferences, and the Calender settings but i cann't understand where the problem is coming from.  Any idea?

Replies

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 33 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Hi,

Set the Working Time on your calendar and also show the time on the dates columns to be able to see the problem.

Hope this will help.