Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How can I export the relationships for certain activity code

6 replies [Last post]
Ayman Eleish
User offline. Last seen 12 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear All,

I'd like to export only the relationships pertained to certain activity code only.

Is it possible?

I tried to find any filter to select the relationships related to certin code ,but I coud not.

Thanks and Regards,

Replies

Ayman Eleish

Dear Arun,

Yes you can via filter as per the activities export.

Just select the relationships instead of the activities and you will find the tab for the relevant filter.

Regards,

Ayman Eleish

Ronald,

I'd like to get the relationships of certain activity code activities to modify them and import them again.

Thanks,

Arun Vasanth
User offline. Last seen 5 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Dear Friends 

Is there any possibilities to filter the relationships same like activities while doing the export ?????

Please clarify

Arun V

Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 2 weeks ago. Offline

Ayman,

Relationships do not have activity codes; only activities do.  You need to better define what you want and then the answer will be clear to you.  Good luck!.

AB Timo
User offline. Last seen 9 years 2 weeks ago. Offline

Aymen,

you can Generate Report for "Activity RelationShip".i always Use this practice when there is demand from the client.

Best Regards,

Arun Vasanth
User offline. Last seen 5 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Me also wants to Clear this issue please help.....