Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

RESOURCES GONE AFTER IMPORTING

4 replies [Last post]
Wilfredo Jr. Flores
User offline. Last seen 11 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear all,

After importing, i noticed that not all resources were imported. So what I did was i exported all the resources to excel file and imported it to the programme and it works. I wonder if the error was caused by P6 itself or by SQL Server that I’m using

Replies

Wilfredo Jr. Flores
in the import log, the process was successful, but when im checking the values, its not importing. the same way happened when i tried to import actual dates and actual values. actual dates can be imported but not all actual values. i have to un-tick then tick the actual finish to apply the actual values
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Please ensure all resource assignment fields are export on the spreadsheet. Missing one key field will stop the import.
Also review the import log, the note tell you what cause problem
Wilfredo Jr. Flores
version 6.2
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
which PM version in use?