Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to import WBS code

4 replies [Last post]
Zeeshan Khan
User offline. Last seen 14 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Dear all,

I want to export WBS code & Name form primeveara to excel and then want to modify WBS ( want to add some more WBS in existing project)in excel.

After modifying the WBS in excel and want to import same WBS in primevera.In this regard i m facing problem as i m unable to import the modified WBS.

Regards,
Zeeshan

Replies

Alhasan Abdalla
User offline. Last seen 11 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

here is the link to the latest sdk

http://www.eh.com.au/software.html

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Zeeshan Khan
User offline. Last seen 14 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Arnold Puy..

Thanks for your reply.

i am unable to download the PATTLNK_1172008_WBS (POINT) if you have the same kindly send it to my e-mail id.Zeeshan_Khan@lntenc.com\

Thanks
Zeeshan Khan.
Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Zeeshan,

First of all Welcome to Planning Planet.

You cannot modify WBS using Excel sheet only, what you need is PATTLNK_1172008_031-WBS.xls

You can only download this file in Primavera Online Interaction (POINT).

Regards,

Arnold