Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

apply actuals

4 replies [Last post]
Jason LI
User offline. Last seen 3 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Dear all:
Have you ever use the function "apply acutal" at menu tools, what’s the meaning of "apply actuals", and how to use it correctly.
Thanks

Replies

Jason LI
Tanks Duy.
I never use timesheet. so it’s ok for me.
Duy Pham
User offline. Last seen 8 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Jack,

In Primavera Manual, Apply Actual has been defined:

(Once progress is recorded by approving timesheets, entering actual data, and/or setting Auto Compute Actuals options, you must apply actuals. Applying actuals schedules activities with progress and/or that have the Auto Compute Actuals option set. When you apply actuals, you move the data date or “time now.” The module schedules activities only within the specified timescale (between the current data date and new data date) and calculates progress for those activities that are set to automatically calculate actuals.)

Hope it helps.

Regards
Jason LI
Thanks Arnold,
I viewed the help, but still now understand the difference between apply actual and schedule. how to use this two method accordingly.
Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Jack,

Used to update or apply actual to your activities and update the current data date.

For more details try to check the Help Menu.

Regards,

Arnold