Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Colour along the activity name

4 replies [Last post]
Lloyd Young
User offline. Last seen 8 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello all PP users, I have had to reinstall my p5 today due to the fantastic IT deleting it from my hard drive. I am trying to recreate the projects which they managed to loose and for some reason along the top of the page the activity name, Activity ID, Start date, Finish date etc is green when before i had it to grey. Can anyone tell me how to change this!?!

Very frustrating

Regards

lloyd

Replies

Lloyd Young
Yeah i have learnt that weekly Exports come in handy especially when i work for a company that has the worst IT in the WORLD - scrap that in the Universe!
Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 6 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
You’re welcome.
Now you know why you had to reinstall.

Do you perform a regular backup?

Regards
Dieter
Lloyd Young
Thank you Dieter, i must be loosing it, why didn’t i think of that.

And IT received my laptop from from a very high building!

regards

Lloyd
Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 6 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Lloyd
Move cursor into Bar chart area --> Right button --> select "timescale" --> select field behind "font&colour" --> choose your preferred colour. Good luck!

By the way, which present your IT reveived from you for the new year?

Regards

Dieter