Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resoureces Charts in P5

5 replies [Last post]
Armando Ugarte
User offline. Last seen 1 year 28 weeks ago. Offline
Hi:
I used P3 for the last ten Years and I’m migrating to P5,
I reserve my opinion about P5, maybe a need to be more familiar with this software to understand it better.Y need to create the Graphic reports for the resources By Craft or discipline somebody can tell me how?

Replies

Armando Ugarte
User offline. Last seen 1 year 28 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Dieter:
I got it thank you very much for you help

Armando
Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 7 years 4 days ago. Offline
Aman
My text was different.
But to explain it in a different way: Resource usage profile window has four quarts. Upper left: Activity table, Upper right: Bar chart, lower right: histogram (or spread-sheet), and lower left the resources or roles. on top of this screen (lower left) you see "display" --> mouse click --> select view --> "Role" or "Resource" what ever you want. This should work now.
Read the help text
Regards
Dieter
Amanullah Mughal
User offline. Last seen 10 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
I got it.

Thankx.

Amanullah Mughal
User offline. Last seen 10 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Dieter,

What do y mean "from left select profile discipline or resource" IT DOES NOT WORK; Please explain.

aman
Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 7 years 4 days ago. Offline
Hi Armando
View --> Show on bottom --> Resource Usage profile --> "F1"-Key (Help) --> click on "Resource usage profile" and you’ll be guided.
Left from the profile you can select Role (=discipline) or Resource, then just try until you’ll see what you need.
Print: File --> Print preview --> Walk through the detail tabs. "Apply" will show you the result of your adjustments without leaving the function.
Dieter