Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera Consultants in Australia

1 reply [Last post]
arslan usmani
User offline. Last seen 9 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Guys,

have any one involved in implementing P5. if yes, can somebody name the consultants in Australia other than PCS & Primavera Australia. we need an independent quote to compare for our client.

Regards,

Arslan.

Replies

Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 6 weeks ago. Offline
I am an independent Primavera and Microsoft Project scheduling software consultant. You will find full details of my services on my web site: www.eh.com.au

I was asked by Primavera Systems Inc to write the books I publish on their Enterprise planning and scheduling software, but I have no commercial arrangements with Primavera Systems Inc in the US, or with Primavera Australia or any Primavera authorized distributors such as PCS.

I am actively involved in the implementation of a Primavera Version 5.0 system at the moment with a large Australian user.

You will find some papers on my web site which explain my views on the implementation of these types of systems.

I would be more than happy to quote on assisting you with the implementation of a system. My contact details are on my website.

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Planning and Scheduling Training Manual & Book Publishers & Consulting
www.eh.com.au