Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Clearing Period Performance

2 replies [Last post]
Matthew Lovkis
User offline. Last seen 16 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Folks,

Is there any way of simply wiping all the stored period performance?

I want to re-create the periods, but it won’t let me unless I delete all the prior information. That would take a long, long time.

Does anyone know a solution.

Replies

Matthew Lovkis
User offline. Last seen 16 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Thanks a lot Rodel,

You answered exactly what I was looking for.

The export method is what I will need to use.

Thanks again.

Matt Lovkis
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 4 days 3 hours ago. Offline
Hi Matthew,

Select Admin Financial Period from your Project Menu.
Highlight all financial period that you want to delete by clicking the first financial period-> Hold shift and click the last financial period that you want to delete and click Delete. That should delete all your financial period on the range that you wanted to delete.

Note: That only works if no project attached or using financial period records. If there is any project using your financial period record, you must archive your project first or export to xer then delete that project into your PMDB database before deleting your financial period records.

Regards,
Rodel