Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project Status P3e

4 replies [Last post]
Core Mirror
User offline. Last seen 17 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
What database table and column indicates if the project is open or closed?

Thank you

Replies

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 2 days 4 min ago. Offline
Hi Core,

You may want to include into your link the TASKRSC table and use rscs_type to filter the “RT_LABOR” only to separate from materials and equipment hrs.

Cheers,
Rodel
Core Mirror
User offline. Last seen 17 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
It was the table names and columns thank you.

What I am trying to run is a query to get the total planned and actual hours for 2007 for active projects, but some of the projects are coming up with double what the hours should be and others are very close to what they should be. I tried using (<> WS_Closed) but that did not work. If I use (= WS_Open) some of the projects show half of the hours they should be showing.

This is comparing to the report ran in Primavera

Core
Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 7 years 6 days ago. Offline
Hi Core,
maybe your question was, if a project is loaded into your PC’s memory.

Either column "open state" under the category summary or in the top line of the Primavery window - if not too many loaded.
Regards
Dieter
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 2 days 4 min ago. Offline
Hi,

If you are referring to Project Status:

Table: PROJ_WBS
Column: status_code

If Check Out Status:

Table: PROJECT
Column: checkout_flag

Regards,