Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Values on top of histogram??

7 replies [Last post]
Suraj Bhatt
User offline. Last seen 9 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
How can I show values on the top of the resource histogram (in P5)as was possible in P3??
Thanks in advance!
Suraj

Replies

Rashid Iqbal
User offline. Last seen 17 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks for responce. Actually i mistakingly got an idea that these data value can be shown in ’Res/Cost Profile’ which one can print under the gantt chart.

Regards
Rashid
Armando Moriles
User offline. Last seen 16 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Hi, I think at Resource/Cost Graphics Report, just check Display Data Values.
Rashid Iqbal
User offline. Last seen 17 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Suraj,

You wrote that the values could be shown/printed over the histograms in P3. Could you please let me know as to how it can be done.

Thanks.

Regards
Rashid
Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Yes ... i said "sometimes"

Regards.
Suraj Bhatt
User offline. Last seen 9 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Well..It has its drawback but has good merits too..
Like yesterday I was asked to make a small programm in 30 min for presentation.It was possible to complete it in allocated time because of the ease of adding ,shifting,copy-pasting WBS In P5.It was not possible on P3.
Cheers
Suraj
Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
one more "walk back" on P3e / P5 versions ... sometimes i miss P3 ...
Karim Mounir
User offline. Last seen 9 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
u can’t, u have to dbl. click on every bar in the graphical report to show its value.

Or u can go for a tabular report and export it to excel and make a manual histogram which show values on the top of the bars !!!