Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Bar Format Legend

1 reply [Last post]
Luca Basile
User offline. Last seen 9 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
In P3e I have setup different bar layout according to associated filters, as explained in a previous discussion.

Now I am facing another problem.

I want to print in my hard copy the bar format legend.

In Bar Option I can set up to have print out screen the legend for the bar format, but I am not able to have it print out in the hard copy.

I try to export in some graphic file format but I did not find-out the way.

Have any one solved this problem?

Replies

Luca Basile
User offline. Last seen 9 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
It is easier than in P3 3.1, when you know how to do.
Keep in mind if you want your bar format legend been shown on the header or footer, then in “Page Set up”, under the section choose “Gant Chart Legend” and all is done.
There is not any more the need to export in wmf format and to import in the legend like picture with the opportunity time by time that P3 was not able to recognise what has just produced!