Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P3e WBS Filter

3 replies [Last post]
Alan Chadwick
User offline. Last seen 10 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Is it possible within the project WBS screen to run a filter that only display a particular node or is this another function due for release in version 5, 6, 7 8 etc

Replies

Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 5 days ago. Offline
Alan

Then I think the answer is no.

I agree with your concept, I think you should hit the Help, Suggestion Box!… icon and send a suggestion to Primavera Systems

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Planning and Scheduling Book Publishers, Training & Consulting
www.eh.com.au
Alan Chadwick
User offline. Last seen 10 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Paul,

Think your reply infers that i am in the activity view....i want to view a single node on a pretty large programme (multi project)so that i could pull out the WBS structure for a particular project within the WBS view.

Alan
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 5 days ago. Offline
Create a filter with WBS equals & the value you require.

In Group & Sort you will need to select the option “Hide if empty” to hide the WBS bands that do not have activities displayed.

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Planning and Scheduling Book Publishers, Training & Consulting
www.eh.com.au