Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Graphic reports

5 replies [Last post]
Anil Gupta
User offline. Last seen 16 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi all
I recently started working on P3e/c 3.5.1,I am not able to find tools for generating graphical report as i used to do it in P3. Would any one please let me know how to generate graphical report .
I beleive P3e/c doesn’t seem to have that facility

Replies

Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Or one more possibility is using Primavera Earn Value Pack
But it will cost you $.

The only disadvantage of all these is no period performance in P3e ... They (Primavera) said they will introduce the function in the near furture ??
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
You can either use activity usage profile or resource usage profile

When you use resource usage profile you can select the resource or resources that you want to display in the graph by using the shift/control keys.

otherwise when you use the activity usage profile you can set up the grahp to display either all lab resource or non lab resource in unit or cost in the activity usage profile options.

to open the option you need to right click the mouse and select the options from the menu

Hope that helps

Cheers

Alex
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Thnks for reply ,i tried the said function and it worked only for indiviual resources..i couldn’t get report for cummulative resources for a particular time period.Hope i am clear.
E.g i have A,B,C resources working in project , I want to know total how many required in month.
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
thank you
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Instead of creating the graphic report, the creation is done on display, after that, save the layout as report.
Display the graphic on screen, goto View -> Home, select the option.