Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Graphic Reports / Resource Profile

6 replies [Last post]
Jaco Stadler
User offline. Last seen 17 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Two simple Qeeustions for P3 e

1) What have happened to the Good Old Graphic Report are they hidden somewhere ??. (More specific what have happen to resource curves)

2) How do I make the Resource Profile to Display Late Date Curves (Can’t find the Tab)

Cheer

Replies

John Garay
User offline. Last seen 7 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Hi -

Since so many of you are interested in this, I would love to understand more of what you want so that we can add this as standard chart in our DecisionEdge software.
(which would then save all of you the time and effort cutting and pasting into Excel!).

If someone could please send me a sample, I would like to create it for you in our charting and reporting software.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
John Garay
DecisionEdge, Inc.
jgaray@decisionedge.com
http://www.decisionedge.com
Rajeev Nelliyodan
User offline. Last seen 8 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Can we create an automatic linked sheet so that we dont have to copy and paste info in excel.I beleive we lost some good features in migrating to p3e from p3.
Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Hi all,

I use to copy and paste data (resource assignments) to excel and format the curves.

Think it’s better.
Julie Scully
User offline. Last seen 16 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
I still find it very frustrating that you can’t get early and late curves together in P3e. I export the raw data to excel and then create the curves in a chart there.
Cheers
Julie
Jaco Stadler
User offline. Last seen 17 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
The Problem Was I had stacked bars Selected. This does not give you the option.

PS is their any add on to Primaver for Graphic Report or to be able to export Reports to xls.

Cheers
Steven Oliver
User offline. Last seen 11 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Right click on the graph area and select

Resource Usage profile Options

HTH