Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

where is graphical cost and resource loading in P5

3 replies [Last post]
Muhammad Jawad Sh...
User offline. Last seen 12 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello,
I have been using P5 since last couple of months coz I shifted from P3 to P5.
I am facing a problem with built in graphical loading reports in P5. The tabular reports are excellent but where are the graphical ones?

Replies

Edderic See
User offline. Last seen 14 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,

Besides graphical reports generated in P3 has its own flaw: not presentable.

Regards,

Ed
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Yep

From P3e 3.5 to now P6, graphic report is one of the weakness that everyone is complaint. But if you are using the P6 web access then some good graphical report can be produce though the portfolio layout.

Al
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 1 hour 7 min ago. Offline
Mohammad,

P5 don’t have graphical reports save like P3. It’s WYSWYG option (what you see what you get). Means what ever you have on your screen is your graphical report. You can have different layouts saves under view->layout on P5 menu.

Hope this help