Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

create project into sub-project

5 replies [Last post]
Ernani Garena
User offline. Last seen 12 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Can somebody teach me how to copy projects to a new group in P3? I would like to add the two (2) projects I have created to a new project group. Thanks!

Replies

Ernani Garena
Thanks a lot, it works! But how will it appear under INT4 when under open dialog box? If however I want to open just AR07 or BU09 without opening INT4?
Ernani Garena
Name Number/Version Title
AR07 Target R07 - Al Rigga Station
BU09 Target R09 - Burjuman Station
INT4 OG Stations Accelerated Program- Rev05
ALQU Target 17-AlQuoz
BUIS Target 16-Business Bay
DUBL Target 26-Dubal

The open project dialog box looks like above. I want to put AR07 and BU09 wihin INT4 in order that AR07 and BU09 will be within INT4 Project. ALQU, BUIS and DUBL were already within INT4 Project. How can I do that? Thank you very much!