Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

SureTrak - Late dates / S- Curves

2 replies [Last post]
T M Harish
User offline. Last seen 11 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Friends,

Can someone help me on the problem I am facing on SureTrak.

After resource loading, I want to use the periodic data for S-curves, which I could get for the early dates.

Is there any way I could get the periodic data for late dates, same like P3. So I will have two curves, early planned curve and late planned curve.

Regards,
Harish
UAE

Replies

José Garrido
User offline. Last seen 5 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi, this is my first post reply

I will explain since(as,like) me I solve this problem.

First, inserted a column with "Constraint Finish Type"
Second, I select in the first activity "Constraint Finish Type = As late as possible".
Third. Whit "Copy Cell" I drag on all the activities and with "Paste Cell" paste in all the "As late as possible" value, for the column "Constraint Finish Type".
Last. I calculate this new situation and the result is the late curve.

I expect to have solved your problem.

I ask for excuses for my English, but only I write Spanish and to write this message have used a translator.
Eckart Schenck
User offline. Last seen 4 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
scheduling backwards should give you late data, I suppose.