Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Best Primavera book

5 replies [Last post]
ersin namli
User offline. Last seen 11 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi, would you please advise me a good Primavera book?
Which I can purchase via Internet

Replies

Dayanidhi Dhandapany
User offline. Last seen 3 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Hello Ersin,

East Wood Harris has written many good books, so you can refer http://www.eh.com.au/ website for further detail.

HTH

Daya
Gün Göksu
User offline. Last seen 1 year 41 weeks ago. Offline
hello there. :) the manuals that come with the cd’s are somewhat sufficient. I can send you some Turkish ebooks by email if you can contact me offlist to get you started. Primavera sucks when it comes to helping selflearners learn the program. they are all geared to earning money from training sessions. even the service packs need a current service agreement to download. get your basics straight, the rest will come with experience. and any problems, this is the place to ask. take care.
ersin namli
User offline. Last seen 11 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks for your advises
Zhang Haixiang
User offline. Last seen 3 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
the PDF files (manual etc.)on P3 CD is very good.
I learned P3 ( and P3 batch) mainly by study these files
Steve Keys
User offline. Last seen 17 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
www.amazon.com shows a range of books check http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_hs/002-6488969-7711257?platfor...

I have read and recommended the Leslie Feigenbaum book to others, especially if you are working in the construction industry.

The EC Harris books offer good tutorials, with hands-on modules to test and apply your newly acquired knowledge at the end of each chapter.

Good luck!