Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Relationship&Lag

6 replies [Last post]
wilfred datinguinoo
User offline. Last seen 17 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Hello there need help

How can i show the relationship and lags in the column section.

Thanks in advance

Regards

wilfred

Replies

wilfred datinguinoo
Yes, Its good enough

Thanks,

wilfred
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Have you try the tabular report on relationship? The default one is accept. If you want more pretty, tailer make one to fit your purpose.
wilfred datinguinoo
I did not reformat and import it back I just need some reports to show my manager so he can make a comment easily
and spreadsheet is ok.

Thanks again,

wilfred
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Wilfred, may I know why need this presentation, it seems a presentation by Project.

From an export spreadsheet and reformat it as code is not an easy job.
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks It helps Regards wilfred
Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
In reality, you cannot do this in P3. You can show the Predecessors in a column in SureTrak but even there, you cannot show lags.

It is possible to export this information to a spreadsheet, reformat it, and then import it back as an Activity Code. You could display that activity code as a column. This method will not automatically update itself if you should make any logic changes without repeating the above-described process again. Good luck!