Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Discrepancy on % completed & Total Float

2 replies [Last post]
Thomas Ong
User offline. Last seen 19 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
Planners,
The Percentage complete & total float column on the summary band always change especialy when I sumarise all the activities to its required band. Even I press "schedule", the percentage complete become correct, but sometime I print the report out, the % completed & total float show different.
Anybody can solve this problem?

Replies

Vincent Tham
User offline. Last seen 17 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
By solved this problems, i recommended you to execute "re-organize now" command 2 times before every time when you want to explain. sure it will solve your problems.

Sure you have any prolems,you can direct contact me. 012-2867713.
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Both PCT and TF of summary bar are determined by various factors which can be control in Option - summarization.
However, settings may be overrided by parameter in each report template. Please check.
Further, to reduce the changing of these 2 value on screen during editing, stop the auto-scheduling function, hope help.