Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

As-built Time-Chainage Chart

7 replies [Last post]
Abdulrahman Saadi
User offline. Last seen 5 years 25 weeks ago. Offline

Dear all,

I need urgent help to draft a chart demonstrating type of work (with diferrent color) over the chainage of the road (x axis), and time (y axis). 

Basis data is construction log that contains in columns those information: Date, from chainage, to chainage and type of work.

The chart should look like Horizontal lines with different colors on different levels in accordance with the date axis.

Replies

Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 1 year 3 weeks ago. Offline

Dave,

Just to update this, a recent release of Turbo-Chart now lets charts be drawn with tasks defined down to hours and minutes accuracy when displaying days as the timescale units.

Please be in touch if you need any assistance.

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

why not use excel ?

Dave Duncan
User offline. Last seen 4 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

In Turbo Chart, Can you reduce the time scale down to Hours/Minutes?

Santosh Bhat

Here's a sneak peak of what Turbo-Chart was able to produce, in a matter of minutes withthe As-Build data prepared in the Construction Log.

As-Built Time Chainage Chart

Santosh Bhat
Abdulrahman, do you mean to compare as-built vs planned? That can be easily done. Please contact me offline, perhaps with a sample of your data and I'll demonstrate it. Regards Santosh.
Abdulrahman Saadi
User offline. Last seen 5 years 25 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks Santosh, 

This is nice software, but unfortunately I need something different, because its produce chart in simple schematic way for planned main subjects. 

And I need chart for as built data which would be more detailed (as example: in the needed chart, we could have many repetative (overlaps) activities on the same chainages but would be in different levels in chart according to the time (y axis) that they had been executed.

Santosh Bhat

Abdulrahman,

Bit biased in my response here but...

Use Turbo-Chart, it'll do it very quickly for you.