Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

What quantities do I need to consider on Baseline Programme preparation for submission/approval for Remeasured contract?

2 replies [Last post]
JERICO AWAT
User offline. Last seen 7 years 40 weeks ago. Offline

What quantities do I need to consider when I am preparing a Baseline Programme "Clause 14 Programme" if there are differences between BOQ and contract drawings on a Remeasured Contract? Thanks

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Jerico

You build to the drawings not the BOQ - so the programme should be based on the drawings.

Best regards

Mike Testro

Umer Mehmood
User offline. Last seen 5 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

It depends upon the scope of work and associated time line , if there is a commitment on contract drawings with given timeline , i think than contract drawing should be used.

Eg concrete as per drawing is 1000 cum while in BOQ it is only 750 , than preparing schedule on 750 will not reflect actual condition , If the drawings did not change than schedule will not be valid since qty exceeds

Thus the claim for additional time due to mistake in BOQ cant be claimed.

Usually in re-measured contract BOQ is not accurate , people continue to refer to drawings for changes 

Regards

Umer Mehmood