Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Software for Small business?

7 replies [Last post]
nikhil joseph
User offline. Last seen 8 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

It's quite confused to choose a software for small business. I am planning to install a software for small business in a web- based platform. Kindly suggest.

Replies

Patrick Weaver
User offline. Last seen 5 days 15 hours ago. Offline

There are a number of tools listed at https://mosaicprojects.com.au/PMKI-SCH-030.php#Teams that include ERM and CRM capabilites. 

MRPeasy ERP
User offline. Last seen 4 years 42 weeks ago. Offline

Great manufacturing planning software for small and medium manufacturers is MRPeasy ERP software.

Check out their webpage:

https://www.mrpeasy.com/

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 30 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Want a demo for a Simple ERP and POS system?

nikhil joseph

Yes. I am in search of web-based platform. It should be integrated with google so that i can add all my contact list easily to the software which i may install.

Main purpose should be 1) It should make my work easy after using this software

2) Mange all my accounts

3) It should save time.

4) Set remainders for my work.  

Frank Gambino
User offline. Last seen 7 years 5 weeks ago. Offline

To run a small business online construction project management software is best and BuilderStorm provide free construction project management software online that will help to save your time and money. 

free-construction-management-software.jpg

nikhil joseph

Thanks for your reply iam searching for a web - based platform. I need a software which manages my employee , creates invoices and manage my accounts and all my projects with time analysis.

Myself searching websites to get suitable software for my business.

Software selection shall be based on your requirements. What functionality do you plan to use?

Small busness usually create detailed project models and tries to optimize resource usage and save money.

Project models are detailed and resource and cost loaded.

Are you sure that you need web-based platform? They are useful for collaboration but are poor shedulers.