Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Baseline not visible to other users which is set by admin

No replies
Aakash Mittal
User offline. Last seen 7 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi 

Can anyone help with the user settings?  I am using P6 web and update it by using p6 professional, I have saved the 2 baseline, one project baseline and other as baseline1 by using admin type user. Now I have created one user of read only type “project updater”.  When I am login with the new user name I could not able to see the baselines set by the admin user even not in the maintain baseline although I have assigned the baseline by using admin user. In p6 web one option is available define baseline where I can see both the baselines but baseline dates are not visible in this user type.  This happens if I change the type of the user also

Regards,Aakash