Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Creative Construction

No replies
Miklos Hajdu
User offline. Last seen 11 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia

Guys,

I do not know whether it is allowed or not. (If not than please remove this thread from the forum)

We are organizing a conference on construction management, and as the chair of the organizing comittee, I'd like to devote a couple of sessions to some specific scheduling issues, like

DRAG 

resurce critical path

cost optimization models

RISK issues

decision nodes

maximal relations

etc.

If you are interested please visit www.cc2013.org.  Here I attach a project duration distribition, which is definitely not a Gauss distribution, although this is what we teach when dealing with PERT. Issues like this will be discussed, and hopefully many other interesting topics. Hopefully I can manage it.

Regards

Miklos

pert_with_10_humps.jpg