Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

PSP Exam Study Materials - Dubai

2 replies [Last post]
Pranab Kumar Deb
User offline. Last seen 2 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Dear All,

Does anybody have study material for the PSP examination (AACE) , who is wiling to sell it for a price , I am looking for used books or audio/video.
I thought of getting it from the AACE book store , but the shipment cost is prohibitive to Dubai.
If someone wants to sell such books/CD i will like to hear
at pranab.deb@akdn-pcm.org
Kind regards

Pranab Deb

Replies

Pranab Kumar Deb
User offline. Last seen 2 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you Raviraj,

I will check Magrudy’s , still better i will check in India.
But i thought atleast some migth have old materials to sell off. Because once you are through your exam, it can be just sold out.
thanks again

Pranab
A D
User offline. Last seen 3 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Pranab,

U can get it from any Magrudy’s Store. U need to give them the ISBN Number. It may take a month or so after placing ur order.

I tried to order couple of books from amazon as well but shipment is prohibitive to Dubai. Here’s the link for magrudy’s store in Dubai

http://www.magrudy.com/stores.php

Cheers,

Ravi