Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Sample WBS for Hydro-electic power plant

5 replies [Last post]
Juan Leonardo
User offline. Last seen 6 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear All,

Needing your help if you can share with me a sample WBS for Hydro-Electric power plant.

Kindly email it to ............

Thank you all and more power!

juan leonardo

Replies

Andrew Ochei
User offline. Last seen 4 years 29 weeks ago. Offline

Dear All,

Needing your help if you can share with me a sample WBS for gas plant shutdown operation

Kindly email it to me on aochei@yahoo.com

Thank you all 
Andy

asd salim
User offline. Last seen 6 years 14 weeks ago. Offline

thanks alot for tht information

Rajesh Virle
User offline. Last seen 12 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I need WBS for Township Project. Kindly email me on rajesh_virle@yahoo.com

Regards,

Rajesh Virle.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarllet Pimpernel
User offline. Last seen 12 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Juan,

It seems your email was deleted.

Please email me at ellenedar@yahoo.com

I may be able to be of help to your query.

On the other hand, there are lot of types of Hydro-electric power plant. There is one type that you will dam a portion of a river and then upon completion of the dam you will flood the surronding area to be able to get the head, water level.

there are other instances that adjacent to the river a tunnel is constructed say, 80 meters below the river bed and then a shft is constructed to diver a portion of the river to the tunnel. Under the tunnel you will have your turbine and generators.

In Philippines, there was a huge Hydrolelectric project done sometimes in the 80’s wherein the Agus river in Lanao, from Marawi City to Iligan City was utilize by creating 7 dams from Lake Lanao to Iligan City bay.

There are lots of types of Hydroelectric Power Stations.

Thank you,
Scarlett
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline
Hi All

Any replies to this thread please respond to Juan through the private message link.

Best regards

Mike Testro.