Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Help about PhD subject

3 replies [Last post]
ersin namli
User offline. Last seen 11 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,
I’m Project Management PhD student and also I’m research assistant at Istanbul University. In a few months I have to choose a subject for my PhD thesis. I am hoping you can give me some advice, I don’t want to make just academic studies I also want my studies to be useful for people who are on site so you know what this sector needs. Your suggestions are very important for me I look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

ersin namli
User offline. Last seen 11 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
Thanks for writing me and for your wishes. I’ll search some more time, I’m thinking earned value as you advised but really hard to determine certainly. Again thanks for your helps I’ll bother you again

Regards
Ersin Namlı
John Lawson
User offline. Last seen 10 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Ersin

One subject that is always been discused in project management is "Earned Value", perhaps a subject for your consideration.

Regards

John

ashraf alawady
User offline. Last seen 9 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
HI,ersin
I hope for you all the best wishes and success
In my opinion the reserch in"common pitfalls in the project management professional" is very important.
So, you can specify ,discripe,analyis,resons and effects,your observations, your recommendations and the final conclutions.

I;m ready to help you in any subject you may select in theproject management feild.
GOOD LUCK