Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Offshore Instalation

2 replies [Last post]
DATTATREYA PADHARTHI
User offline. Last seen 5 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Can I get some guidance on factors to be considered while scheduling Subsea Pipeline Construction (> 150 kms), Debottlenecking of (at least 25 Towers/Platforms) & other associated facilities. All lines are existing out of which 150 kms are to be replaced over a period of say 10 years)

thanks
dattatreya

Replies

yousif alaubidi
User offline. Last seen 2 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear all
thanks for your information on Offshore Instalation , because am working in general company for port of Iraq, can you send me any information or any file that desigen or anaysis by using primavera p3 or any new book on Offshore port

with me hope for pleature for all

with best wishes

Engineer Yousif A.Ayal;
Iraq
BNasra
22/11/2005
E-mail:yousifalaubidi@yahoo.com
Daniel Limson
User offline. Last seen 4 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Factors to consider on offshore installation works.

The majority of these type of works are resource driven, meaning your schedule will largely depend on the number of beds you can provide offshore. Your logistics (supply of materials)will also depend on the number of supply boats you have and the distance from the loading pier. All these factors should be worked out in order to get your production rates and determine your duration based on estimated quantities.

Regards,
Daniel