Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

ACTIVITIES FOR INSTALLATION OF PUMPS

6 replies [Last post]
Ted Davies
User offline. Last seen 18 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Hi guys again, I’d like to know the SEQUENCE OF ACTIVITIES for the installation of pumps as shown in the pictures below. Please indicate which activities could be SS (or other different of FS). If possible, indicate type of resources and durations associated with each activity. In this case, this is part of a dewatering and desalting unit to process heavy crude. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Replies

yousif alaubidi
User offline. Last seen 2 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear Ted Davies

can you send me the total step of alaysisi the pump instalition by using PRIMAVERA P3 , WITH THANKS

Ted Davies
User offline. Last seen 18 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Yes, you are right, It’s a vessel in a desalination plant. I mean the installation of this vessel (and everything associated with it, including the pump). Thanks.
yousif alaubidi
Dear Adil Gibreel

I need for example in full details about using Primavera p3 for any propject such as WATER working in pump water , i need infact, the after am compelting my tendor , how can using activites , duration acost , resoures etc

If have any perpre example don’t hestaite to send on my mail: E-mail: yousifalaubidi@yahoo.
com

With Regreds

Engineer Yousif ALaubidi
Iraq
Basra
21/11/2005
yousif alaubidi
Dear Adil Gibreel

I need for example in full details about using Primavera p3 for any propject such as WATER working in pump water , i need infact, the after am compelting my tendor , how can using activites , duration acost , resoures etc

If have any perpre example don’t hestaite to send on my mail: E-mail: yousifalaubidi@yahoo.
com

With Regreds

Engineer Yousif ALaubidi
Iraq
Basra
21/11/2005
Adil Gibreel
User offline. Last seen 8 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Just to clear the confusion. I think this is a pressure vessel or a distillation unit in a desalination plant, correct me if I am wrong. Do you mean the pumps associated with these?
yousif alaubidi
Dear Ted Davies

I need too the step of instelling by using Primavera p3 in my work .......

With regreds

Engineer
Yousif
Iraq-Basra