Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera Expedition V8.5i

3 replies [Last post]
Anil Gupta
User offline. Last seen 16 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear All
Would any one please let me know what is Sentinel server error.It occurs while running the primavera expedition exe file.Even though i attached the Dongle key.Its giving the same message.
Regards
Anil

Replies

Zubaer Shariff
User offline. Last seen 2 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Mr. Jihad,
I did not come accross any contract contro lsoftware yet. But I have another problem in expedition. I reintalled after a long period. Now it is asking for a password. I have misplaced the username and password. Do you know what is the default username and password after installing?
-Zubaer
Jihad Daniel
User offline. Last seen 8 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Dear All,

Please give me a list of softwares’ names similar to Primavera Expedition.

Thanks & Regards,
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
You should probably contact Primavera for tech/customer support.

I’d guess that you have/need a license server application (Sentinel server) on your network server which your workstation (with the dongle) is trying to communicate. There could be any number of reasons that the communication is failing. It would be best to get their tech support to diagnose the problem and solution IMO.

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software