Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Sure Trak and P3 Power Point

2 replies [Last post]
Brad Richey
User offline. Last seen 12 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am looking for a power point presentation on Sure Trak as well as P3. My company has asked me to teach a class and I do not want to recreate the wheel if it is avalible. I am going to create a sample project to match the power point slides

Thanks for any help.

Replies

Brad Richey
User offline. Last seen 12 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Thanks for the responce, I started that process but thought I would send out a request if anyone had already completed that task as to not recreate the wheel.

Thanks again
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Hi Brad

A simple method is when you have the sure Trak picture on your screen press Ctrl+Print-Screen together and paste the picture into PowerPoint.

You can then add text boxes - arrows - callouts as required.

Best regards

Mike Testro