Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Cn any one please guide me in UK

2 replies [Last post]
Nadeem Akram
User offline. Last seen 12 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I ma working in UK as Senior Engineer as Site Based building project in top ten UK Building Company . I want to start my career as P3 PRIMAVERA PLANNER .
I have done 30 day primavera course and i can run software P3 PRIMAVERA and Suretrack .
Can any one please guide me how i can get useful training and how i can get my career path please.

Can any one please guide me on my contact 0788 684 0726 or e mail please
nadeemakram66@hotmail.com

I am sure any Senior Planner can guide me in uk .
Thanks
Nadeem Akram
London UK

Replies

Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Nadeem

Practical experience is key to become a good planner, what you need to do is find a junior planner role to start with your training, you may earn a bit less than what you are currently earn but if your can spend time on the planning professional, it will eventually pays off.

Good Luck

Alex
ANKUR PATEL
User offline. Last seen 16 years 45 weeks ago. Offline

Nadeem.

What i understand from your mail that you have site experience and relivent training for the software.

Now what you require is continious practice. Belive me no bady can be perfect in this software, only we have to simply play with dummy project with the software and come out with the queries.

The next thing what you have to focus is how to put your construction logic in schedule and come out with problems and dicussed the same.

my id : ankur8685@yahoo.co.in

Ankur