Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Owner looked at schedule and asked why there were late dates on items with Actuals - what do you say? what do you do?

1 reply [Last post]
John Reeves
User offline. Last seen 3 days 21 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Owner looked at schedule and asked why there were late dates on items with Actuals - what do you say? what do you do? - because it is true, it does not make sense.  I assume people copy the dates to a column and delete them in the udf column - but sounds like a huge hassle -  is there an easier way?  is this something Oracle should fix - I guess I always just ignored it.

Replies

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 1 day 22 hours ago. Offline

If the activity is complete there is no remaining late date. If the activity is in progress with float then it has remaining late dates.