Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to modify "Note to ressource" field

4 replies [Last post]
Frederic Fasquelle
User offline. Last seen 1 year 9 weeks ago. Offline

Hi everybody,

my organisation recently moved from P6V7 to P6V19.
We have a concern regarding field "Note to ressource".

On our previous version, we were able to modify or delete content. Now on V19, this field is locked with no possibility to modify it. We can add a comment but it stacks with others.

Does anybody have an anwer on how to solve it?

regards

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Clear the checkbox when you finish reading the new feedback so you will be aware of subsequent new feedback.

Frederic Fasquelle
User offline. Last seen 1 year 9 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,

in fact I can't find any parameter in admin part. If anybody have a clue to find it, it would nice

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

check your admin rights and make sure you have the proper rights to do this.

Alexandre Faulx-B...
User offline. Last seen 1 year 50 weeks ago. Offline

Hello Frederic,

"Note to resource" allows the planner to write/send short notices to the ressources assigned to this specific activity. the resource then will be able to answer in the right side of the screen. This build some kind of forum where the planner and the resource will discuss the data pertaining to the activity.

In my own opinion, it is more coherent not to be able to delete or edit the notes, in order to keep the forum history alive.

Alexandre