Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Overall Project Duration Based on Individual Project Default Calendar

1 reply [Last post]
Kannan CP
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All,

I have recently imported few p6 files . The issue is that for some project's overall duration is not changing based on the calendar setting, coming under the default  tab of the Project. But the overall duration is only changing based on the selection of calendar under Enterprises......Calendar.....any Default calendar.

For few other projects, overall duration is changing perfectly according to calendar setting under the Default tab. Overall duration will not be affected, even if I select any calendar under Enterprises......Calendar.....any Default calendar.

Why this descrepancy, and I need to change the overall duration as per the calendar setting under the default tab of the Project.

Am i missing any setting.

Best Regards

Kannan

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

during the importin process check insert new calendars 

also just add a column and make sure that activites are using the correct calendar