Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Where is the data/saved files/workdata for "Primavera P6 Professional R8.3"?

1 reply [Last post]
Ainarl Uy
User offline. Last seen 6 years 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Okay, so I'm using an outdated version of this Primavera. Right now I'm trying to find out where my files are hidden because I'm now unable to open my primavera as it is saying wrong password, database can't be found and/or errors. 

In this cases, it should be very easy to find like the Primavera P6 Pro 17, the workfiles even the samples are just in users/documents. In the old Primavera I can't even find it, 

So, any help would really be appreciated, I'm kinda techie so I've exhausted every possible way I could ever know. 

I wanna find out where this samples are located, that's where my main database might be.

P.S.

To add, I havent done any backup for the 1 year worth of my planning coz' i don't even know where they are... T_T

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

in the database of the default PMDB