Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to Recover a Primavera P6 Password

9 replies [Last post]
Emily Foster
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I've just written about two options on how to recover a Primavera P6 password. I'm not sure my content is welcome here in the forums, so let me know if this is a subject that you're interested in this.

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Simon you are wrong this link goes straight there and is NOT being blocked by PP

https://tensix.com/2018/03/video-how-to-recover-a-lost-primavera-p6-sqlite-password/

Simon Carter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 6 weeks ago. Offline

This goes back to Emily's original message, that PP doesn't want other sites blog posts promoted here even though I believe the content is extremely useful to folks (just my humble opinion). I guess some would even call it spam.

Zoltan Palffy

Simon

I make tiime to contribute either 1st thing in the am or during lunch. 

Since I am a certified FELLOW Scheduler here at Planning Planet and am couriosu why you would say that PP would want to limit the contrubutors here. Please let me know why you think this is the case.

Simon Carter

No not at all Zoltan. In fact, you are a prolific contributor that help so many folks out here. I was trying to say, rather badly, that many folks just want answers to their specific problems and not many proactivily contrubute articles. Ironically, I'm one of thise that has no time to contrubute, but value tremendously others that do (like yourself).

I don't see why PP would wnat to limit the contrubutors here at all for whatever reason.

Zoltan Palffy

Simon what am I chopped liver ?

Simon Carter

That's a shame Emily as you were one of the few actually posting content here.

Emily Foster
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks Zoltan!

Zoltan Palffy
Colin Peters
User offline. Last seen 20 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

I have 10 clients who regularly read your posts. Where should I send them to?