Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6 Web EPPM - Financial Periods - Overlapping Error

No replies
Jennifer Brice
User offline. Last seen 2 years 33 weeks ago. Offline

Hello, when I create a financial period batch in Weeks in P6 EPPM, I get an error "Failed Saving Data. Cannot create overlapping financial periods". It only allows me to create (10) weeks, no more, adding week 11 creates the error. However, I can create a batch for many months at a time with no problem. In my opinion, this error should not happen while it creates its own batches. I can see if I entered it manually and I overlapped some dates.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or have a suggestion on any workarounds, using months? I need to record my financials in weeks. I'm familiar with using batches in P6 professional, it shouldn't be any different on the Web version. Please advise.....