Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Export Activity Usage Spreadsheet to Excel

2 replies [Last post]
Ahmad Mahrous
User offline. Last seen 7 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Friends,

I want to export the full activity usage spreadsheet containing planned and earned value by month to excel. I tried Ctrl+A > Ctrl+C in activity usage spreadsheet screen but when I past it in excel I got only timescale and activity columns(activity ID, start, end  ...etc) without any values for planned or earned value. What is wrong I am doing?

Thank You

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

you have to go to Project Resource Assignments then roll it up 

select your starting point (month) and starting value then press and hold the shit and control keys and select the end month and data value 

then press Ctrl-C for copy 

got to excel and press Ctrl-V for paste 

Domingo Bonaobra
User offline. Last seen 35 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Hi Ahmad,

It seems you copy it from Activity Layout Window,

Have you tried copying all activities in Activity Usage Spreadsheet Windows and pasting it in Excel Sheets, It works for me.

Hope it will helps....