Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

s-curve doesnt show reality

4 replies [Last post]
ferhat acici
User offline. Last seen 4 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

hi guys first of all sorry for my bad english i hope u understand.

in my schedule i have more than 2000 activities.i added wbs summary activity for each wbs.then i assigned budgeted (contrac price) and actual cost.some activities finished and some activities still on going.but i couldnt get s-curve how i want.s curve is here.whts the problem how can i solve this.please help

scurve.jpg

Replies

Manochehr Hosseini
User offline. Last seen 5 years 24 weeks ago. Offline

Can you send the XER file to my email m.hosseini@yahoo.com

I will check on another version and will let you know the outcome. 

ferhat acici
User offline. Last seen 4 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
hi all i m using 6.0 version of primavera.
Chris Rymer
User offline. Last seen 2 years 31 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Ferhat

Have a look at Project Tracker, it creates S curves directly from P6 without the need to export the data to a spreadsheet. You can get a free trial and more product infromation at www.willmer.co.uk

Manochehr Hosseini
User offline. Last seen 5 years 24 weeks ago. Offline

What version of P6 are you using? I had similar problem when I was using P6 6.2, after I switched to version 7 it was solved.